Friday, July 1, 2011

Benefit/Charity Event for Lana

Please join us for a benefit for Lana Hollingsworth on July 8th and 9th.

The event will be at 3651 E. Baseline Rd. in Gilbert.(The corner of Val Vista Drive & Baseline.) 7AM-5PM both days.

Please join us for live music, car washes, booths, boutiques, massages, hair sytlists, dentists doing teeth whitening, eyelash extensions and MORE!
All proceeds will go toward helping Lana and her family with this terrible tragedy.

Lana is one of the most selfless, service minded women you will ever meet and this is our chance to pay her back!

Thank you for your love, support and prayers in her behalf!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Cami,

    We'd like to help get the word out about the fundraiser for Lana by having you on the CBS 5 morning show this week. Please email me at tconhain@kpho.com and we can set it up.

    -Troy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cami-you inspire me. I wish I could be there to help you fundraise. I'll send a donation and prayers for Lana. I know the Lord will bless YOU as well for your good heart.

    ReplyDelete